Pages

Followers

Thursday 17 July 2008

Another Award Wow


Wow Dawny has given me this award, thanks from the bottom of my heart. I'm chuffed to bits, I have made so many wonderful friends just in the last 3 month of blogging and I can only pass it onto 3. I want to give you all an award, because all of your cards are fabulous. I would like to pass this onto my wonderful friend Susie Sunshine, Sue from Slumbercards and Mumur. Thanks so everyone of you for your kind comments and taking the time to leave them Jill x

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you Jill, you're a darling friend to me too and I am chuffed to bits to receive this award,thank you so much babe:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jill, you deserve it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much Jill and I hope you enjoy your blog candy. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete