Pages

Followers

Thursday 18 September 2008

More Goodies and thank you's



wow I received this gorgeous Birthday card from Gill on Monday with loads of stamped images, thanks so much Gill, I love them x
Then yesterday when I got in from work there was a parcel from Linda, I was just gob smacked, Linda has sent me more stamped images, ribbon, a me to you friendship book, gorgeous gorgeous card and the DCWV Nana's Nursery pad (boys) wow Linda you are so kind and very special thank you my friend. Hugs Jill x

10 comments:

  1. What lovely RAK's, have fun with it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!! Jill what lovely kind crafting friends you have, I'm sure you'll have loads of enjoyment with all the goodies you've received, look forward to seeing your creations xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's a lucky girl then!!!! All looks fabulous xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These gifts are gorgeous Jill you lucky girl:) looking forward to see what stunning things you make with it all:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill,

    what a great friends you have.
    I always feel like a little kids when I receive a package from blogging friends.
    Have a lot of fun with them.

    xoxo Karin.

    I don't know when it's your B-day, but a HAPPY BIRTHAY TO YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow how lucky are you!
    wonderful gifts and cards Jill. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fab goodies you got, enjoy using them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jill, lucky you to receive such wonderful gifts, enjoy playing with your new stash :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow more lovely goodies, looks like it may be your lucky day even more now, pop over to my blog to find out why ;)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete