Pages

Followers

Monday 31 August 2009

Thanks so much for the awards







I received this award from Ula, thanks so much for thinking of me it's really appreciated hugs Jill xx










I received this fab award from Wendy and Karen, a few weeks ago now, so sorry ladies I really do appreciate you both thinking of me. I was lucky enough to receive this award previously and have already listed my 7 facts here I would like to pass these awards onto everyone one who takes the time to leave me comments, it really means the world to me and makes me smile hugs Jill xx

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome, you certaily deserved it ! :-))
    hugs Ula X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill,
    Just wanted to let you know I have been having a catch up with your blog.Fabulous selection of cards since I last popped by. well done on your awards too.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards Jill, there is another one for you on my blog.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your well deserved awards hun xxx

    ReplyDelete