Pages

Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2011

DT card for Papertake Weekly





This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is a sketch designed by Dawny I loved using this one. Papers are Cosmo Cricket odds & ends, image new stampavie, bow from stash, ribbon a gift from my lovely friend Tracy x.
We are sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp  and they are offering a $20 voucher to one lucky crafter. just to tease you all it's our 4th birthday next week, so make sure you join us as we've lots of giveaways, and that's all I'm telling you lol hugs Jill xx

6 comments:

  1. Such an adorable image and great sketch love it
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill, this is soooo darned cute! What a gorgeous card hun. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not quite sure what happened to the comment I thought I'd just left .... anyway, gorgeous card hun. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Jill,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Jill! I love your take on the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jill, oh this is so gorgeous - the cutest of images and coloured beautifully! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete