Pages

Followers

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Papertake Weekly "sketch"



This weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly is a fabby sketch by Dawny I really loved using this and it made me think as I'm so used to putting my image in the centre of the card, but I like how this turned out. We are sponsored this week by Simon Says Stamp and they are offering the winner a $2o voucher to spend in the shop, so well worth entering. I've used my new gorjuss stamp and the die is a spellbinders, ticket die whimsy, papers are from my stash thanks for looking hugs Jill xx

3 comments:

  1. So cute Jill....and loving the layout too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card hun...fabbie sketch & gorgeous colours too!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this Jill. The colours are so pretty and so is the image. xx

    ReplyDelete