Pages

Followers

Saturday 4 February 2012

craft clearout FREE to a good home now gone

Hi Everyone,


updated now gone to a good home sorry
I've had a huge clearout of stuff I just don't use.

 I have a bookatrix embossing board, dress to impress, ultimate keepsake board
a huge box of stickers and die cuts, some used.
a massive box of 12 inch papers, loose papers and pads. A4 kanban card and papers, 6" papers and pads including basic grey, K&Co, paper mania, me to you, hunkydory. Some papers have been cut down.
2 smaller boxes of various stamps.
a big box of loose material flowers
templates for bottle, shoe, clothes etc
a tin of die cut shapes
a small box of K& CO shapes
I live in the north east area in the UK
 I will not be posting this out but if you'd like to collect you can have some or all for free, it's first come first served.
just send me an email and reply to this post if there's anything you'd like.
hugs
 Jill xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow Jill sounds like you have a big clear shame I don't live nearby
    have a lovey weekend
    hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete